My Blog List

Thursday, December 29, 2011

8 days @ my home

8 days @ my home

Hi All,

Itz time to write about my family time,Hope you like it too :) I don't have any thought to prepare and write this but suddenly planned to write.. Yes, It will be 8 days staying @ my home by this Saturday after a long time and I really don't know why these days running very fast than usual ha ha ha :)

After I joined my job in 2007 Oct I haven't get this much stay continuously @ home and before wen I was staying in hostel for the first 2 yrs I was coming home every weekend so I haven't put that much leave and during my brother's marriage I put 5 days leave I guess but that too went soon..I didn't remember it tat much since those leaves went with daily functions,daily events and with relatives

But this one is not tat type..This is esp me wit my parents,Such a special treatment [if u go home aft 2 months u wil also get lol :P]. But these times moving fast, I hate that :(..I came here last Saturday. I have reached here by noon so didn't do anything that day, I think i took head bath on that day so time went in that itself then Sunday apa hwmany days since I had a nice sleep so I got up at 10 or 10.30 on Sunday. Then as usual most of the time passed in Tv by sitting in my fav Sofa.

Then evening we planned to go shop to take dresses for me [ My mom told to go later but I didn't leave]. We went to see chudi material section in the first shop and tat guy has put some dresses on the table but I didn't get any gud impression later he filled the table like a mountain which forced me to select something eventhough I didnt like that much. Not liked means Its nt worth tat money I said. But I took in my fav green atlast then I signalled my mom to take another dress she gestured me to take in another shop rather than takin both here so I agreed and we went to next shop

In that Next shop  I saw an exact material which I took in first shop but in a nice material and design [cha vada pochey!!] . Anyway cant do anything so searched for some other type this time selected Synthetic one ..Surf Blue with Violet and came out from shop. But the thing is have to give lining for both and tat itself costs a chudi material :)

Then my purchase ends eventhough I didnt take my birthday dress , mom told can use any one of this for bday but my mind still asked some more better chudi :P as usual..For those who askin wen my bday is its nt next week or in 10 days its Feb end only haha

Then Monday & Tuesday are the official leaves taken by me but I have no idea how I passed those days without doing anything ha ha . I went for Cinema for one evening and My perippa home in the next street another evening.My mom made my fav Fish fry and i enjoyed it :) Then biriyani on one day and Chicken fry yesterday [Hope my sister won't see this ha ha ha :)].

Wed'day came and I have to start working from home..Got up a bit late than usual but its like full working day only since am finishing each day by night 8 or so

Then today is Friday last working day of 2011 then only one day of my leave is there. i,e Saturday..It will go off if i take head bath since I have a little long hair then Sunday I have to return to Chennai again :(

Anyway Wish you all a very Happy new Year 2012 :) Wish all your new year plans comes true!!!

Have a Happy life in 2012!! :):)



Rev

14 comments:

  1. mm enjoy enjoy :)Happy new year to u n ur family :)All ur dreams come true :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! nice blog..
    http://fewunnecessarystuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dei.. nee blog pannu sonna, dairy la ezhuda vendiyadhu inga ezhudi irukka!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. cha cha.. i dint mean that way da.. its nice only!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really enjoyed reading this post. It was like being there with you shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaa... you've the ability to write in detail so that we know how exactly things went on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha wil try out next time, Thanks for ur comments :)

    ReplyDelete