My Blog List

Friday, March 15, 2013

A fabulous trip to South - Madurai -> Rameshwaram

Hi All,


Sorry for not being in touch for a looooooooooong time..But my mind didn't accept to leave this nice experience :)

Here I go..

Recently I have gone for a 4 days trip to south starting from Madurai to Rameshwaram in & around and please find some of those pics here

It was a memorable trip with my family & relatives where I have also celebrated my birthday which was wonderful :) This trip was planned since they all went to Kasi few months before and there is a custom that those who went Kasi should also visit Rameshwaram & When I came to knw that my birthday was around the corner I decided not to miss this chance :) eventho I don't have company from my age..but I felt happy that I gave company to them as much as possible :D












I will share about al these places very soon with some more main pics :)

Thanks for now,
Rev

5 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed this post..feel like with you there :D
    Hope you had a nice trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely trip :) Nice blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Lancy :) Due to my laziness I couldn't narrate more :P will do it sometime

      Delete
  3. Get all the match details and ICC T20 World Cup Schedule 2020 including time table, venues and dates to stay updated about this biggest cricket event of the year.

    ReplyDelete